Sunday, June 10, 2012

7 Up Funfetti Cupcakes

Ok, I'll admit I have a slight addiction to Pinterest.  I've had this recipe pinned for awhile, and decided to try them out this weekend.  I love funfetti for the color, but you can try different combinations of different cake mixes and pop (or soda for my southern friends).  These are 2 WW points each.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • Funfetti dry cake mix
  • 12 oz can Diet Cherry 7 Up
  • 2 egg whites
Directions:
Combine all three ingredients in a bowl.   Fill cupcake papers a little over half full and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.  Yields 24 cupcakes.

Frosting (optional)
  • 1 package fat free cool whip
  • 1 package fat free instant vanilla pudding
Whip the cool whip and pudding together.  Place in a frosting bag (or ziplock bag) and pipe on top.  ( did not thaw my cool whip completely, so I think the frosting would have been fluffier if I had.)

No comments:

Post a Comment